Saturday, December 23, 2017

On the tenth day of Christmas - Paradox String


Rick and Maria from Zentangle have been presenting us with wonderful videos throughout this holiday season. If you look for them on YouTube will find them memorizing. I haven't had time to do them all but I hope to get to them later. This one is based on the tenth day. We were presented with using the tangle Paradox as a string. On the video the tangle chosen was striping.

I used my tangle 'coil'. On the black tile I used the new #10 white gelly roll pens. then I used a blue and white chalk pencil for the color. I liked the effect as it reminds me of all the holiday ribbons that get scattered around the presents.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.